Looking to get in touch? Great! I love reader mail!
However, as this website has grown, e-mail has gotten so out of control that I first must ask you to read the following guidelines before sending us a message. While I hate to restrict email and the help I can offer, the more time I’m sitting in front of my computer, the less time I’m out finding information to help you travel.
Before sending me an email, please read the following guidelines:
- If you are looking for general destination information, please visit my destination guides or use the search bar on the top right of the navigation bar.
- Basic information on what to see, do, and how much things cost in a place can be found throughout the site. Emails that ask “what should I do in [x]?” will simply go unresponded.
- If you are e-mailing me about visa questions related to my European visa article, please contact an embassy or consulate. I can’t comment on individual situations.
- I’m not a travel agency and can’t help you book your trip. Emails asking me to book your trip will be deleted.
- I love itineraries but planning them is a very personal process. My advice is always to simply avoid doubling back and move in one direction! For what places to go and things to see, only you can answer that. Itinerary feedback will also go unresponded.
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list.
- I don’t do sponsored posts, text links, or other advertising. All inquiries will be deleted.
- Please keep all emails to two paragraphs or less.
If you’re inquiring about something that’s very specific (i.e. “What’s a good restaurant in Madrid?” or “Do you recommend this product?”) or if you have any comments or suggestions regarding the website or any of its content, please don’t hesitate to contact me below.
Send me an email
DISCLOSURE: Support Vagabond Joe – Some of our articles may contain affiliate links or sponsorship’s. When you click on a link we may receive a small commission (at no extra cost to you). For more info please read my policy page. Thank You.